Version 0.7.1

Information about releases and roadmap.
generalmek
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Version 0.7.1

Post by generalmek »

grenade is sucks on defending, at attack too only if u want suicide? mines 40 dmg lol. i recommend 1000.
combat shotgun dont shoot from car. i make a lot of shotgun shells and now need destroy them.
can u make big robot not flying? drons sucks if they can fly why hero cant or transport bels?

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

I personally find the quickbar quite usable. Of course the filter is a must. At the beginning of the game I usually setup the first five fields to belts / basic inserter / pole / long hand inserter / fast inserter. Sometimes I put filters to other 5s as well (things like fast belts, belts underground, etc.).

The reason for the second quickbar has been mostly addition of new fighting stuff (the capsules). When I went off fighting I had to change half of my quickbar and equip it with grenades, slowdown capsules, robot capsules, fish, etc. Now I just switch the quickbars. If someone wants to use both quickbars for building, fine:)

The weapon gui is separated from the quickbar becasuse you have a weapon and the ammo. And you need a "selection" there. You select a weapon and then keep using it. IMHO I think the current approach is relatively simple while usable. One thing that is still arguable is whether the second quickbar should replace the regular one (as it is now) or rather be stacked on top of it / under it. The reason why we made it replace the other rather than show both is that there are other things on top of the quickbar already (the healthbars).

Amaror
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Amaror »

Amaror wrote:I always get an SSL connect Error, when trying to download the update through the game.
Already checked that Factorio is enabled in the Firewall.
Anyone know what i could do to solve this?
Bump.

Anyone know what i can do against this. It's quite annoying to always go to the website and download the new version, exspecially since they gotten bigger.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Amaror wrote:
Amaror wrote:I always get an SSL connect Error, when trying to download the update through the game.
Bump.

Anyone know what i can do against this. It's quite annoying to always go to the website and download the new version, exspecially since they gotten bigger.
Hello, what is your OS?

Amaror
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Amaror »

kovarex wrote:
Amaror wrote:
Bump.

Hello, what is your OS?
Sorry i thought i would get a message from a response.
I have Windows 64bit.

Return to “Releases”