Version 0.9.1

Information about releases and roadmap.
Sedado77
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.9.1

Post by Sedado77 »

Shirow wrote:The dev of Banished has mentioned he's been working in the professional game development industry for many years in a handful of roles.
It sounds like he's coming from a perspective of heavy experience. It shows.
TRUE! When Etalyx started playing it and said it wasn't released yet... I couldn't beleave it! It has it's own engine and it works like a charm!!! Only thing IMO that's lacking is the posibility of modding it :)

Balinor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Balinor »

Modding should be possible as I believe the developer has either exposed most of the data or plans to in an update. The biggest problem the game has in my opinion is a lack of content overall, but it is a very polished game from what I have seen.

foursaken
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by foursaken »

Yep, every time I think I'm "finished" with Factorio there's another major release, and it feels twice as good as it was. Oil is fantastic.

elkar
Inserter
Inserter

Post by elkar »

Yeah but the problem is that getting to that oil takes some time and starting games over and over is tidious :(

Telarin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Telarin »

I am not finding a mods folder anywhere in the Factorio directory tree. Where should this folder be added, and should it just be called mods, or what?

sparr
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by sparr »

Telarin wrote:I am not finding a mods folder anywhere in the Factorio directory tree. Where should this folder be added, and should it just be called mods, or what?
The mods folder lives next to your saves folder. It's not in the folder Factorio is installed in, but instead in the folder that the game writes user information to.

https://forums.factorio.com/wiki/inde ... _directory

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Releases”