Inserter

Re: Version 0.9.4

Post by N3X15 »

drs9999 wrote: The devs added 3 new methods related to it.These are:

Code: Select all

orderdeconstruction(force)
canceldeconstruction(force)
tobedeconstructed(force) <= returns boolean
Thanks, I greatly appreciate this. In the future, where should I be looking for this sort of information?

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

N3X15 wrote: Thanks, I greatly appreciate this. In the future, where should I be looking for this sort of information?
You can start here:
https://forums.factorio.com/wiki/inde ... Lua/Entity

It is usually complete apart the latest additions.

ludsoe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ludsoe »

I appear to be having performance issues with maps generated in the new version, but a map i generated a few versions back doesn't have performance issues.

Stacking mods on top of the game when generating a new world causes my entire system to freeze(Requiring the entire system to restart), how ever I can get into a new save by generating it without mods then later installing mods. Trying to play a new save with/without mods is unbearable, as the game stutters when generating chunks and freezes for several minutes while auto saving. But this only happens on new saves..... I can for example load a older save and the game runs buttery smooth.(Even with mods) Any idea why?

SnAkeBiTe
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SnAkeBiTe »

kovarex wrote:
  • Moved lubricant recipe from engine technology to oil processing as lubricant is not needed for basic engine anymore.
I got a problem, the lubricant recipe is not showing to the chemical plant although i have researched oil processing. Probably this is happening because i'm using a save from a previous version that i had researched oil processing but not engine technology, so i'm not posting this to the bug section since it will possibly work correctly when someone does the research after the change. Could you tell me the command to enable the recipe?

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

I think it's little too high RAM usage.
Save: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16731181/Nowy1c.zip

DRBLN
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DRBLN »

Try x32 version.
x64 uses a lot of RAM.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Neotix wrote:I think it's little too high RAM usage.
Save: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16731181/Nowy1c.zip
I don't know why, but your save has 409 600 chunks allocated, the biggest save I have has 15 000 chunks allocated.
It could be result of some of the other mods, you use quite a lot of mods and they increase the memory consumption as well (but not so much)

niteruner
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by niteruner »

drs9999 wrote:It is not a bug in the vanilla game. It is caused by dytech, because the sprite is used there but do not exist anymore.
Easy workaround: copy the sprite from the active/passive privider chest and rename the copy back to logistic-chest-provider
Could you please be a more specific? where can i find this file or the neede directory?

i copied the .png file from ..Factorio\mods\DyTech-Graphics\graphics\entity\logistic and tried several things.
- I made a new folder named logistic-chest, copied the file in it -> did not work
- i creaded the same folder within the dyntech filder and copied the file -> did not work

so, where exactly do i put the file to get rid of that error?

drs9999
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by drs9999 »

@niterunner:
Just install the fixed-version of dytech which can be found here:
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... oll#p21447

niteruner
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter