Version 0.10.0

Information about releases and roadmap.
MtNak
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Version 0.10.0

Post by MtNak »

generalmek wrote:what about medikit?
receipt fish+2plastic+2iron plate. heal eating fish stupid ))) better capture some earthworms

will be nice some stuf for teraform. and water will be limited into pounds, need will be take shovel and dig ))) but monsters must swimming

i want play on hard try survive but need some new monsters and hazard (shtorm?flood(need doors)?vulcan?) give me hard play :twisted:

and 1 question what i can make with pistol and shotgun? i can destroy or recycle? because i drop them to chest and use some granades. i dislike use granades and mines in this game its not comfortable and not efective better craft some shells and shoot from battle shotgun any enemy. flame thrower looks nice but week and damage you self. monsters not fear this lighter and explode
I think most of those things will be made, some day, but not today. This is a game under development, an alpha. For a finished product we will have to wait.

generalmek
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by generalmek »

its cool game. need always thinking.

Sparkerish
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sparkerish »

Not Friday Yet :( , soon, soon. YAY :D

Good to know those bugs will be fixed in 0.10.1.
Keep up the great work guys!
Have FUN!
WARNING Factorio

generalmek
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by generalmek »

friday ) give use patch.

when game will be in steam?

Dresharxxx
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dresharxxx »

I got a little problem with that version i had the normal version and i updatet it ingame in the options. after i downloaded it i played my last save and everything was bugged i could build everything even without having it researched and also i dont get it right to use the logistic bots or they just did nothing due a bug._.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Dresharxxx wrote:I got a little problem with that version i had the normal version and i updatet it ingame in the options. after i downloaded it i played my last save and everything was bugged i could build everything even without having it researched and also i dont get it right to use the logistic bots or they just did nothing due a bug._.
This is the problem of the trailer mod, it is not supposed to be used for normal play.
You should just turn it off.
We will not inlcude the trailer mod in default installation next time because of these problems :)

Return to “Releases”