Looking for mod ideas

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
DerivePi
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Looking for mod ideas

Post by DerivePi »

Exploding biters - they charge defenses and then... BOOM! The players defenses are breached. Very resistant to laser turrets and susceptible to bullets. They should readily identifiable with a bright red hue.

vedrit
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Looking for mod ideas

Post by vedrit »

Rseding91 wrote:
vedrit wrote:Perhaps a simpler way to create/expand bodies of water than what is in the Landfill mod?
What's wrong with the method Landfill uses?

vedrit wrote:How about a laser rifle of some sort? Oh! And a charging station for power armor and electric weapons! That way, less space would be needed for power generation in power armor
The point of power armor is the energy tradeoff - you can't just spam it full of shields because they take power and if you fill it with power you're limited on shields/other hardware. It's meant to keep it from being too powerful.
Landfill, IIRC, involves explosions and stuff... I don't like setting off explosions near my base.

My suggestion regarding the charging station would not allow unlimited shielding. It's still limited, because batteries drain. The trade-off being that you can charge up using your bases energy, rather than waiting for the solar or fusion items to charge your batteries. Give you more flexibility for your suits.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”