[Request] MoPower & Uranium power Integration

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
matpmag
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Request] MoPower & Uranium power Integration

Post by matpmag »

Any chance of some cross-mod integration between mopower and uranium power? I dont mind having two types of reactor but two uraniums (-- urania??) seems strange.
I'd prefer one type of uranium processing - is it possible to just replace some code in the mod's lua files?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] MoPower & Uranium power Integration

Post by orzelek »

It's not a problem - I'm not sure doing that without mod authors approval would be good tho.

They have quite different levels of complexity to actually get power I think. Could make one of them a lot of work for same effect as the other which could basically make one of them not really useful.

matpmag
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by matpmag »

orzelek wrote:It's not a problem - I'm not sure doing that without mod authors approval would be good tho.
I see where you're coming from and I've pm'd both devs. Personally, I really like the whole uranium - fluorite system from UPower but I would like to have the features from both mods available.
orzelek wrote:They have quite different levels of complexity to actually get power I think. Could make one of them a lot of work for same effect as the other which could basically make one of them not really useful.
That's a good point. For me personally, I'd prefer a single, (but complex) system to uranium production over two separate ones. However, I can see that other players would prefer otherwise. Because of this, might it be possible to change the setup as a separate mod? That way it would be available for those who wanted it, but not forced on those who don't :)

Fatmice
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Fatmice »

I'll look into this post 0.6.0 release. If it is possible to do, it will likely be a recipe for conversion near the end of the pellet production.
Maintainer and developer of Atomic Power. See here for more information.
Current release: 0.6.6 - Requires 0.14.x
Example build - Requires 0.14.x

matpmag
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by matpmag »

Fatmice wrote:I'll look into this post 0.6.0 release. If it is possible to do, it will likely be a recipe for conversion near the end of the pellet production.
Nice! Thanks for your help!

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”