[Request] new power

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
firebreaker2262
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Request] new power

Post by firebreaker2262 »

I have noticed that in game solar panels are the way to go if you want clean, energy with no wasted items. And all though there is mods that create better and better tiers, I thought it would be nice to have have another clean, no waste energy source. The original game has one for armor, the arc generator(very big iron man reference by the way -.-)

So I was wondering if someone could make a mod that allows you to use a larger size and changes the game to requiring you to build a large one first, before the armor with research into it as well.

L0771
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Request] new power

Post by L0771 »

firebreaker2262 wrote:I have noticed that in game solar panels are the way to go if you want clean, energy with no wasted items. And all though there is mods that create better and better tiers, I thought it would be nice to have have another clean, no waste energy source. The original game has one for armor, the arc generator(very big iron man reference by the way -.-)

So I was wondering if someone could make a mod that allows you to use a larger size and changes the game to requiring you to build a large one first, before the armor with research into it as well.
Power for armor?
PreFusion Is a new mod with this.

firebreaker2262
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by firebreaker2262 »

L0771 wrote: Power for armor?
PreFusion Is a new mod with this.
No like a furnace or factory. Something that can be placed

L0771
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by L0771 »

Most of Big mod have a type of production of energy, if you want a "new type" of production i thinks Yuoki Industries is what you needs.
I'm also working in a new generator for my mod, with a little explain here.
spoiler

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”