Two new enemies

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Pohybel
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Two new enemies

Post by Pohybel »

Hi, I noticed that in recent times factorio staff have their hands full job, and it's little probably they implement any sugestion and i understand this,so i I would like to ask you to create a little mod with two new enemies.

Explosive bitter:

1) How it should look like? Sholuld look like Behemoth Biter but be black in yellow dots.
2) How should behave? When he is born it's objective any foreign object (created by the player) and starts running toward him accelerating without changing direction even if it is provoked.
When he reaches the target, he rams him and explodes, destroying everything around.
3) How to fight it? Use mines.
4) Features: faster than other opponents, does not change the direction,ram obiects and explode, harp emiter not working on it, kamikaze.

Antlion: (hl2)

1) How it should look like? like spider with wings.
2) How should behave? At night coming out of a hole in the ground, jump over the walls and atacking all electrical objects.
3) How to fight it? Mines ,turets what u have in your arsenal or destroy hole where he sleep.
4) Features: attacks at night, when the day is coming back into the hole, they can jump over the wall , attacks only the electrical facilities like poles, drills e.t.c. the day sleeps in a hole so it can not be meet by day,they can't jump at electric wall so they destroy it, he does not like light so attacks first the lamp.

Antilion name is only for example, It might be called differently and look different.Antione has to be just the inspiration I do not mean copying.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Two new enemies

Post by jorgenRe »

Got explosive biters planned as a next one to add for enemies + mod :twisted:!
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 97&t=19653
The second one may or may not be possible. Yes i can get the burrowing and moving to work, but i'm not sure of how to force it to attack
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Pohybel
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Two new enemies

Post by Pohybel »

I be very happy you are interested in my idea if i can any help you plis, write thanks for coperating

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”