hunger

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

hunger

Post by ZombieMooose »

I have an idea for a mod, it would work similar to Oxygen does but would indicate hunger. Perhaps with new entities will a whole production chain dedicated to bread?

Wheat > Flour + Water > Dough + Furnace = Bread

For balance purposes it would provide more hunger and health than fish, since fish are easier to get (even though they're not as plentiful).

Perhaps even a kind of Homeworld mechanic where you can "cast" nets and gather fish (although a LOT slower than in homeworld maybe 1 every 4 minutes).

What do you all think? I wouldn't mind making this myself, but I would need to learn a lot about coding to get it done, which is why I'm putting it in the suggestion group instead.

Let me know what you think, and like I said I'd be willing to make it myself, but I'd need a lot of help - so pointing me in that direction would be great.

Ooooo I just thought of something. Maybe a late game "food cube" (or pill) that increases hunger and health even more than bread does but has a really long food chain? That would be neat.

Anyway let me know what you think regardless, and perhaps give feedback on the feasibility of the project. Thanks!
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

Factorio2016
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: hunger

Post by Factorio2016 »

[MOD 0.11.xx] Hardcorio:FoodFarm v.0.0.8
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9101
English is not my native language. Translator.

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ZombieMooose »

Has that been updated to 0.12.11+?
"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

Factorio2016
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Factorio2016 »

probably not, but someone later :P :)
English is not my native language. Translator.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”