[0.9.4] deconstructed requester chest items removal

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.9.4] deconstructed requester chest items removal

Post by LoSboccacc »

when you order any item deconstructer, the construction bot gang up and fairly effectively remove all item from the container (whether chest, assembly machines, smelter..) and store them in the relative storage area.

when you deconstruct a provider chest, instead, only one bot works in emptying it.

in the save, you can see 27 idle robot in the roboport south of the storage chests, while only two bot remove the items from the requester chest near the player

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2n6nlfu04zqzef/0%20copy.zip

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.9.4] deconstructed requester chest items removal

Post by LoSboccacc »

also apply to assembly machine 2

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

I wasn't able to reproduce it. Even when I created new requester chest in the save filled it with items and ordered to deconstruct, it worked properly.
Have you done anything special with chest?

LoSboccacc
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by LoSboccacc »

ok, I tried and I tried, but I cannot reproduce it. except for the save provided. here is a video:

in the same map, if I build anything, it works just fine.

later in the video at 0:49, I load the problematic save and you can see that behaviour occurring in the two chests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce26ZBbOqP0

if you can't reproduce you can put this in 1/0 magic, I will report it again if I can get it to reproduce

Return to “1 / 0 magic”