[1.1.35] Crashes (Entity::getEnergyStatus)

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
stonedboss
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.35] Crashes (Entity::getEnergyStatus)

Post by stonedboss »

I am not sure exactly all the files required, let me know if I should post more- I included the save file and recent logs. Factorio keeps crashing on me randomly. I cannot figure out what is causing it but it happens anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. The mods I have are Bottleneck, Even Distribution, Helmod, Logistic Train Network, and YARM. I am playing on the current version on Windows 10.
Attachments
0 MEGA 4.zip
(24.64 MiB) Downloaded 103 times
player-data.json
(11.56 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
factorio-previous.log
(17.63 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
factorio-dump-previous.dmp
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 104 times
factorio-current.log
(12.35 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.35] Crashes (Entity::getEnergyStatus)

Post by Loewchen »

Post more logs with crashes please.

stonedboss
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by stonedboss »

Is there another location that logs are stored, or do you mean those same logs from other crashes? I have not kept logs from previous crashes, but I can start saving them every time I crash and post the new ones when I get them.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Logs overwrite on start, if the game just crashed and you did not restart the game yet the ...current.log will have the crash info, if you did restart, the ...previous.log will. You can rename the relevant ones so they do not get overwritten and then post them here.

stonedboss
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by stonedboss »

I think the issue was my RAM being overclocked. I have 3200Mhz CL14 RAM that I had overclocked to 3400Mhz. Since I set it back to 3200Mhz I have not had any crashes in a few hours of playing. I will update if I crash again but so far it seems that was the issue.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”