We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
Oh yeah ? there is only half of the text in english, the other half is in Russian, the report contain both langage so that people could verify if the translation is correct.

It is explained in the first page of the report where there is the summary that half of it is in Russian.

I think you didn't even tried to read it otherwise you would have realized that PAGE 1.

https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

This is the link i posted earlier, it hasn't changed , that's still the same report. If you don't trust the PDF link, the keywords to find it in english is : EUFAJ Nemtsov report.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Captured russian armored vehicles fighting for the Ukrainian army, somewhere in eastern Ukraine, thanks for supporting nazi regime!

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:43 am
Captured russian armored vehicles fighting for the Ukrainian army, somewhere in eastern Ukraine, thanks for supporting nazi regime!
finally some news from the Ukrainian side. tired of seeing in the news all day long only the capture of settlements by Russians and the transfer of Ukrainian equipment to the DPR
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:20 pm
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:43 am
finally some news from the Ukrainian side. tired of seeing in the news all day long only the capture of settlements by Russians and the transfer of Ukrainian equipment to the DPR
Yes I also heard russia captured Kyiv and Mariupol. Great success. Lots of captured equipment there.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

My condolences . When are you called up to the Armed Forces?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:41 pm
Sadly they are full. But thank you for your support. #StandWithUkraine #StopWar

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:01 pm
Russians write that one tank vacated places in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for those who wish.
Attachments
IMG_20220411_151858_089.jpg
IMG_20220411_151858_089.jpg (450.66 KiB) Viewed 1939 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:21 pm
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:01 pm
Russians write that one tank vacated places in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for those who wish.
The same video with people with white armbands near russian bmp?
https://t.me/Bayraktar_News_UA/4606

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:30 pm
The same video with people with white armbands?
I recommend switching to Russian propaganda. They do not protect the psyche of Ukrainians and spread all the videos. For example, a video with soldiers with blue tape after a tank shot. If the video came out that fast, it must have been friendly fire.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:35 pm
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:30 pm
The same video with people with white armbands?
I recommend switching to Russian propaganda. They do not protect the psyche of Ukrainians and spread all the videos. For example, a video with soldiers with blue tape after a tank shot. If the video came out that fast, it must have been friendly fire.
And I recommend you watch both and make your own opinion. It will open your eyes on many things like it did on no nazi in Azov.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

For example:
https://colonelcassad-livejournal-com.t ... r_pto=wapp

Can you call your boss and ask him to explain how full retreat on 4 out of 8 objectives of so called "special operation" and stalled front on the rest can threaten USA?
Friendly reminder that Ukraine military budget is around 10% of russian. Are russians just bad at wars?

"22 days after the first day of the invasion, the capital city of Baghdad was captured by Coalition forces."

Yet russians only succeded in raping children and stealing washing machines near Kyiv. True dedication to soviet times.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:49 pm
For example:
https://colonelcassad-livejournal-com.t ... r_pto=wapp

Can you call your boss and ask him to explain how full retreat on 4 out of 8 objectives of so called "special operation" and stalled front on the rest can threaten USA?
Friendly reminder that Ukraine military budget is around 10% of russian. Are russians just bad at wars?

"22 days after the first day of the invasion, the capital city of Baghdad was captured by Coalition forces."

Yet russians only succeded in raping children and stealing washing machines near Kyiv. True dedication to soviet times.
I thought you were against the war. But you are worried that the Russian army is not bombing Ukrainian cities with bombers. Horrible.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:45 pm
And I recommend you watch both and make your own opinion. It will open your eyes on many things like it did on no nazi in Azov.
As for the Nazis, I realized that they are not there. Only the books of Adolf Hitler in every school, songs about the murders of Russians among children , different versions of the swastika on the bodies of Azov soldiers and a monument to the Nazi criminal Bandera in every city. But there are realy no Nazis.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And a strange silence about the rocket that fell on the station. The English media concealed the serial number of the rocket, but it was shown by the media of other countries. How much did it differ from the missiles that fell on the Donbas in 14-15?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:37 pm
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:45 pm
As for the Nazis, I realized that they are not there. Only the books of Adolf Hitler in every school, songs about the murders of Russians among children , different versions of the swastika on the bodies of Azov soldiers and a monument to the Nazi criminal Bandera in every city. But there are realy no Nazis.
Is that russian school description? I couldnt even think it was that bad there. Now I understand where war crimes come from.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:41 pm
And a strange silence about the rocket that fell on the station. The English media concealed the serial number of the rocket, but it was shown by the media of other countries. How much did it differ from the missiles that fell on the Donbas in 14-15?
Compared to famous russian tochka bombing of Donetsk center killing many Ukrainian citizens? Probably not much.
After all russian army is only good at killing civilians. Almost ISIS level but with nukes.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Blabla blablablablablabla bla

Reminds me of someone.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:56 pm

Is that russian school description?
Not yet.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:57 pm
After all russian army is only good at killing civilians.
It is sad. But the good news is that more and more civilians from Azovstal are starting to enjoy a healthy lifestyle and jogging with their hands up. More runs, more health for civilians. All lives matter.
But it is also important to keep track of passwords in social networks. They can be hacked and begin to write some fairy tales. And then the wives demand something from the President of Ukraine.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:20 pm
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:57 pm
After all russian army is only good at killing civilians.
It is sad. But the good news is that more and more civilians from Azovstal are starting to enjoy a healthy lifestyle and jogging with their hands up. More runs, more health for civilians. All lives matter.
But it is also important to keep track of passwords in social networks. They can be hacked and begin to write some fairy tales. And then the wives demand something from the President of Ukraine.
Good news indeed, and at what cost!
Not a single russian soldier died according to ministry of russian attack!
Surely something to remember and celebrate on 9th of May.
Imagine columns of crippled child rapist on red square wheelchairing proudly infront of cheering crowd.
Such a great look Ill tune in myself for sure.

Return to β€œNews”