We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE

interesting version of the cause of the conflict
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The video is from february 26 2022. I noticed you posted around 700 post on this thread in contradiction with that video. Including those denying the existence of the war, look at your first post on this forum, which was posted AFTER the video was first posted. Any reason why you were attempting to justify the war based on the need to protect minorities in Dombass ? that's not even mentionned in the video as a potential reason. It's explained on the video that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine for oil, pipeline, and preventing Ukraine from having it to be a potential competitor, for money whith no regard for actual Russian humans in Dombas, and then the "main reason" was to keep puppet regime in Ukraine, to prevent them from going to the EU and NATO, that's in the video, which is obsolete since then Putin said that Ukraine joining EU was not a problem :

Russia’s Putin says has ‘nothing against’ Ukraine joining EU
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/worl ... oining-EU-

See in the video and what happened later in the real world are not exactly the same. The development of Finland and Sweden and Nato for example was not mentionned in the video since it happened later.

Putin says Russia has ‘no problems’ with Finland, Sweden in NATO
https://www.politico.eu/article/putin-r ... join-nato/

( notice this is the new version since MAY 15, the previous official stance was different
Ukraine war: Putin warns Finland joining Nato would be 'mistake'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61450694 )

You should update your source of information for example the same youtube channel published other videos on the war in Ukraine more recently:

How Putin's Invasion is Changing Our World Forever ( March )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLyUeKa2jzY

Russia's Catastrophic Oil & Gas Problem ( May )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo6w5R6Uo8Y

Why War in Ukraine is Causing Apocalyptic Famine ( June )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bupS-d_cAtk

All from the same interesting channel, no doubt about that, i'm just skeptical about why you keep posting contracditing narratives on this thread.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:56 am
All from the same interesting channel, no doubt about that, i'm just skeptical about why you keep posting contracditing narratives on this thread.
because their goal here is to disrupt anyone that they view as their enemy, and they've been so staunchly anti-Ukraine that it's pretty clear they love daddy Putin and hate Ukraine.

their "fake concessions" as to the bad things Russia has done seem so ingenuine, probably because they keep coming back to then contradict their "fake concession" to provide more propaganda and dissembling. Like, oh, don't worry guys. Russia is bad, too. Now, here's another 600 posts of debunked propaganda.

I think they've stopped posting as frequently here, because they cannot achieve their desired outcome on this forum. They've even created sock puppet accounts to come along and say "I tried to ignore this, but I can no longer!"

I would say, "Imagine thinking a video game forum was a good place to change others' minds" but it's been proven again and again that gamers are one of the more vulnerable groups. a lot of radicalization happens in gamer guilds.

I'm sure they're here just to provide some plausible bullshit that can be parroted around by other Russia fanboys. And this happens a lot, nowadays. just throw whatever lies at the wall and see what sticks. even if one is debunked. later on. there's a sense of, "wasn't this a bad person?" - disinformation taints everything.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

What to write? Russia bends Ukraine.
This is a summary of all the time that we did not write here.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:18 pm
https://www.jstor.org/stable/24483306

your playbook is old and worn out

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
That's why naZi navy drills in Black sea were interrupted and Ukrainian ports are open again.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Nothing forces Germans to supply more high tech russian killing stuff more as not fulfuling gas supply agreements.
https://www-spiegel-de.translate.goog/p ... r_pto=wapp

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
That's why naZi navy drills in Black sea were interrupted and Ukrainian ports are open again.
What is the fastest in the naval forces of Ukraine left from water transport? Flippers?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:48 pm
What is the fastest in the naval forces of Ukraine left from water transport? Flippers?
All of them are faster than the Moskva, and can be used to transport grain now.

Flippers are not a vehicule btw, it's something you wear on the feet to explore shipwreck and other things that lie in the ocean when you do diving.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
On the contrary, you've juste written a summary of your 700+ post exclusively on this thread.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:48 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
English do you speak it?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

53 Ukrainian military and members of other paramilitary formations were killed as a result of a missile attack by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the colony in Yelenovka, where they were held.
Is this part of the west's plan for the war to the last Ukrainian or "extraction" in Ukrainian? :shock:

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

A sheep getting tagged.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:39 am
53 Ukrainian military and members of other paramilitary formations were killed as a result of a missile attack by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the colony in Yelenovka, where they were held.
Is this part of the west's plan for the war to the last Ukrainian or "extraction" in Ukrainian? :shock:
What with the stupid question ? this is obviously a cheap copy paste of a non-sourced propaganda feed

You have posted a lot of it already in this thread proud of yourself ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Yes because everyone in sane world knows since 2014 where russians torture their prisoners so they bomb it.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
did you forget that Russia's invasion of Ukraine is what led to this? Russia gave them reasons and excuses. blame lies with Russia.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Russia forced the Ukrainian government to launch these missiles against Ukrainian prisoners?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:52 am
Russia forced the Ukrainian government to launch these missiles against Ukrainian prisoners?
Sadly it turns out russia can't force anything on anyone. Pathetic 3rd world country.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:09 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sadly it turns out russia can't force anything on anyone. Pathetic 3rd world country.
I agree. And it is very surprising how the largest country of "це Europe" is now being defeated by this third world country.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:16 pm
enterisys wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:09 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
I agree. And it is very surprising how the largest country of "це Europe" is now being defeated by this third world country.
Defeated is a strong word, I would be more prone to destroyed russian reputation and economy.

Return to “News”