We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:10 pm
The size of an entry in Telegram is larger than in Twitter. Telegram allows you to insert photos and videos, as well as organize news channels by interests. Its functionality is more than that of Twitter.
Exactly its a SMS messenger not a news source. You exchange memes in messengers but it doesnt make memes true:)

Rubypoker
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rubypoker »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:10 pm
enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:05 pm
A SMS messenger as a news source. Amazing
The size of an entry in Telegram is larger than in Twitter. Telegram allows you to insert photos and videos, as well as organize news channels by interests. Its functionality is more than that of Twitter.
Funny how people that watch CNN will call youtube, facebook etc unreliable news.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:09 pm
NATO article 5:Collective defence
One more time: Russia is not going to attack Latvia because there is currently no threat to Russia from the territory of Latvia. But, nevertheless, Latvia supplied weapons to Ukraine. The very weapon that is now killing Russian soldiers.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:12 pm
Exactly its a SMS messenger not a news source.
There are more telegrams than just a messenger. It allows you to run news channels. And, yes - the messenger is not a source of news. The source of the news is the people who write to this messenger. You wanted independent news channels. They are in the Telegram.
Last edited by MOP3E on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saippuakauppias
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Saippuakauppias »

Here in Finland local Nazis are actually funded by Kreml. One of them moved to Ukrain to make propaganda for Donetsk and Luhansk rebels and now he threats other finns with nuclear strike if we do not agree that Putin is hero and our saviour against western threats. Another nazi leader moved to Moscow after he got too big troubles with authorities... :roll:
So leader who assasinates all opponents, funds nazis, banned free press, is going war agains nazis... lol.. yeah right...

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:13 pm
One more time: Russia is not going to attack Latvia because there is currently no threat to Russia from the territory of Latvia. But, nevertheless, Latvia supplied weapons to Ukraine.
Dont change topics
russia says NATO is threat, Latvia is NATO, you says Latvvia is not threat. Should i sent you message to roskomnadzor so you get jailed for 3 years?
MOP3E wrote:
The very weapon that is now killing Russian soldiers.
Thats what weapons are made for - killing soldiers not innocent civilians.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
But, nevertheless, Latvia supplied weapons to Ukraine. The very weapon that is now killing Russian soldiers.
Herd instinct. They cannot go against their real masters.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:06 pm
enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 pm
Did you realise that you just name government controlled media?
Where you take money for live ?
You need to say where you receive money, for governement media it's easy to know, for "independant" media you never know. But you have many different opinions on independant media. You can even have one yourself. Or fund one yourself. It's not possible for an individual to control ALL "independant" media. That's why they are called this way, they are not tributary to only one side, one version, one explanation, one job of propagating a narrative.

If you have diverse sources of information representing different interest it's easier to try and understand complex things.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:17 pm
Russia says NATO is threat, Latvia is NATO, you says Latvvia is not threat. Should i sent you message to roskomnadzor so you get jailed for 3 years?
Send it. I can always refer to the words of Grandpa Joe, who said that NATO will not fight with Russia. :)
No one in the United States, you know, wants to exchange nuclear strikes. As, however, in Russia.
Last edited by MOP3E on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:17 pm
russia says NATO is threat, Latvia is NATO, you says Latvvia is not threat.
Please write full topic. Russia says nato EXPANSION to east is a thread. Not NATO itself.
and that's why one of the requirements for Ukraine to be a De-military zone
Last edited by Djmixxx on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:20 pm
You need to say where you receive money, for governement media it's easy to know, for "independant" media you never know. But you have many different opinions on independant media. You can even have one yourself. Or fund one yourself. It's not possible for an individual to control ALL "independant" media. That's why they are called this way, they are not tributary to only one side, one version, one explanation, one job of propagating a narrative.

If you have diverse sources of information representing different interest it's easier to try and understand complex things.
All independent media can be easily controlled by a group of people with the same interests in politics.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Please write full topic. Russia says nato EXPANSION to east is a thread. Not NATO itself.
You just contradicted yourself

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Ukraine’s Snake Island heroes ‘alive and well’ after surrendering to the Russians (In the end, who was right?)
Well, what do you think? Did these 82 people really want to die uselessly under the guns of Russian ships? They had no chance to harm the Russians in any way. Naturally, they gave up after they were given an ultimatum. They are all alive and well.

P/S: By the way, this topic was covered in detail on the independent news channel in Telegram.
https://t.me/boris_rozhin
Last edited by MOP3E on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:26 pm
Why? In medicine, a tumor is only dangerous if it grows. Russia lives with NATO all the time and without problems. But it was only when NATO began to grow that problems began.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Well, what do you think? Did these 82 people really want to die uselessly under the guns of Russian ships? They had no chance to harm the Russians in any way. Naturally, they gave up after they were given an ultimatum. They are all alive and well.
I know the situation. This was written so that the Ukrainian propaganda used this topic for several days to show what kind of animals the Russians are.
And when they showed a video with prisoners, well-fed, alive and happy. Very quickly switched to other topics.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:31 pm
Russia lives with NATO all the time and without problems. But it was only when NATO began to grow that problems began.
Again, your 2 sentences contradict themselves.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:35 pm
MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:29 pm
I know the situation. This was written so that the Ukrainian propaganda used this topic for several days to show what kind of animals the Russians are.
And when they showed a video with prisoners, well-fed, alive and happy. Very quickly switched to other topics.
Happy prisoners:D

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:26 pm
Russian red lines: Ukraine in NATO and Georgia in NATO. In general, the admission of any country to NATO that is east of Poland. This also applies to Finland and Sweden. The current problem has arisen precisely because NATO is expanding to the east.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:36 pm
Happy prisoners:D
Just prisoners of war. No one accuses them of any crimes.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:23 pm
mmmPI wrote:

All independent media can be easily controlled by a group of people with the same interests in politics.
only with the support of a government in controlling internet.

How can a group of people with the same interests in politic would do to control Telegram in order to prevent alternative narrative to be spread ?
People would go to VK right ?

Then maybe you don't really have access to independant information because dissident in VK ot Telegram are being doxed to the government ?

Only with the control of a government you can use cooercition to silence opposition.

Return to “News”