We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:24 am
ravage666 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:17 am
this is a simplistic view
Geopolitics game, played by heartless politician. and Russia is not the worst.
It’s a your-ego-isn’t-an-excuse-for-killing-people and people’s-lives-aren’t-a-game, view.
I'm starting to think those are computer generated sentence. like this one who is often copy pasted "Insult and defamation from mainstream media dosen't justify anything."
Like sentence you copy paste a lot for SEO.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Could very well be.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:50 am, edited 9 times in total.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Meh, I’ve got better things to do with my time.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ravage666 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:48 am

At the end he say the solution is A neutral demilitarized country.

What are the Russian demand ? A neutral demilitarized country.
And what do you think was Ukraine before the invasion ? A neutral demilitarized country.

And what do you think neutral demilitarized country are doing now ? Militarizing to not be invaded

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 am
And what do you think was Ukraine before the invasion ? A neutral demilitarized country.
It's a joke? Or political blindness?

A peaceful country bombed its own people for 8 years and did not want peace negotiations.

A peaceful country was one step away from joining NATO

A peaceful country had scientists and an nuclear industry to create nuclear weapons.

In a peaceful country there were 2 coup d'état in 20 years
Attachments
Screenshot_20220308_071030.jpg
Screenshot_20220308_071030.jpg (270.47 KiB) Viewed 2839 times
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

some propaganda from russia about situation about oil and natural gas

http://government.ru/news/44752/

google translate in help

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

I also wanted to discuss about few FAKEs that I read here.

FAKE 1 In Russia blocked all free media.

All Russia's actions are defensive in nature!

1 step - Wester goverment block all pro russian medias.
(Russia's RT channel blocked by German regulators - DW 2 feb 2022)

2 step - Russian goverment block all pro western medias.
(DW ban in Russia: How it happened | News | DW | 04.02.2022)

You can easily access any non government medias from Russia. No any great firewall like in China

FAKE 2 Freedom in Europe and no freedom in Russia

1 step - You go out into the street in Russia and shout "Glory to Ukraine!" - arested

2 step - You go out into the street in Europe and shout "Glory to Russia!" - SURPRISE - arrested
gGeorg wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:46 pm
As long as the highest czech judge officially announced/offered up to 3 years in jail for wrong comment on Internet about Ukraine,Russia or Russian president. I cannot contribute.
FAKE 3 Russia ban Youtube without reason

1 step - Ukraina bought up all advertising on YouTube in Russia

2 step - In targeting advertising began to show captured Russian soldiers and calls for mothers to come for them and calls out into the streets and overthrow the government

3 step - Ukraina creates a site where the bodies of Russian soldiers are shown so that mothers can identify them (it's not about youtube, it's just about how sick people rule Ukraine )
https://russoldat.info

4 step - Russia blocked only targeting advertising in Russia

5 step - youtube ban most pro russian channels (not just government ones)

6 step - Youtube blocked in Russia

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Reminder/note from moderator-me :
I've seen requests/calls for some kind of moderation on this thread. Don't expect any kind of moderation from me. I don't know the position of the other moderators, but if I started to moderate, it would end by deleting the whole thread and locking it. Probably after having burned the whole thing with cleansing fire. The only reason I'm not doing it is because the devs seem to have wished for this, and it's their right do decide what they want of their forum.
I already warned about this earlier :
Koub wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:53 pm
[Koub] Moderator-me writing
@Devs : The choice is yours to open such a polemic topic on this forum : it's your forum :).
But don't expect me to do any moderation on it, because I'm not qualified to tell apart the propaganda, the trolling, the truth, the fake news, ... on such subjects.

However, I'll be locking every single other thread opened on the subject and link them to this thread. At least that should keep the rest of the forum clean.
Now my personal opinion :
This thread is totally worthless, just a bunch of people who'd rather die than change their minds about who's right, while people are dying without having asked for it. Great success. If you all have so much time on your hands, why not stop wasting it, and doing something useful ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

I wonder how free the President of Ukraine is in his actions?

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

ravage666 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:43 am
its a learning experience for me.
Would you consider deleting this topic at the end of the conflict?
On the contrary, this topic will need to be saved and closed. So that each participant could see over the years how wrong he was. Including the game developers who staged this circus.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Russia is not only fighting Nazism in Ukraine, but has also protected its residents from the inhumane experiments of the United States.
Briefing (https://youtu.be/QG2W1HfyX8s ) The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation based on the results of the analysis of documents related to the military biological activities of the United States on the territory of Ukraine

- Laboratories in Lviv worked with pathogens of plague and anthrax, in Kharkov and Poltava — diphtheria and dysentery;

- There has been an uncontrolled increase in the incidence of particularly dangerous and economically significant infections in Ukraine;

- Several thousand serum samples of patients belonging to the Slavic ethnic group were exported from Ukraine to the USA;

- A network of more than 30 biological laboratories has been formed on the territory of Ukraine, the customer of which is the Department of the US Department of Defense;

- Biological programs are being urgently curtailed in Ukraine;

- The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has set a task from February 24 to completely destroy bioagents in laboratories.
Do you know how many biological laboratories the United States has deployed in the Czech Republic? I don't know...

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Koub wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:34 am
This thread is totally worthless, just a bunch of people who'd rather die than change their minds about who's right, while people are dying without having asked for it. Great success. If you all have so much time on your hands, why not stop wasting it, and doing something useful ?
Now there is so much moderation in the press, there is no need to transfer it to free platforms. And if you notice a FAKE, you can always refute it with arguments.
I also see that the number of photo views is much greater than those who write. So maybe someone just reads an opinion that is different from the official one.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 am
Russia is not only fighting Nazism in Ukraine, but has also protected its residents from the inhumane experiments of the United States.
Do you know how many biological laboratories the United States has deployed in the Czech Republic? I don't know...
Although I am a Russian bot, but Russia is doing that in funny. Everyone remembers how the US was looking for chemical weapons in Iraq. If they found something, they should call independent observers, and not lay it out on their own. The same applies to the development of nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

ravage666 wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:43 am
its a learning experience for me.
Would you consider deleting this topic at the end of the conflict?
I can’t speak for Koub, but as I know him I think he and me won’t delete it. It’s already part of history, that cannot/should not be denied. My deep belief is, that mankind needs to learn from events like this to survive of what might come. Deleting this means to remove this chance for learning. It would be the same as throwing dictators statues down from their posts (I mean dictators in general) instead of leaving them as reminder of what happened.

Of course you need to put both (dictator statues and this thread) into the right context (to enable learning from it instead have big feelings about it), which is a very difficult and hardly achievable work, but it is worth the effort and I would do that as soon, as it makes sense.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:56 am
Although I am a Russian bot, but Russia is doing that in funny. Everyone remembers how the US was looking for chemical weapons in Iraq. If they found something, they should call independent observers, and not lay it out on their own. The same applies to the development of nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
The USA lied, and you accuse Russia of lying. How European it is!

In fact, the information of the Ministry of Defense of Russia is confirmed by indirect data. For example, the fact that there has been an ongoing measles epidemic in Ukraine over the past few years. Enough statistical data has been collected about this in various sources. Some of them have already linked the epidemic with the activities of American biological laboratories.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:12 am
The USA lied, and you accuse Russia of lying. How European it is!
Don't read between the lines. Such accusations cannot be made without the involvement of international observers. I immediately understood that this information would be branded as a lie at this stage of the conflict. Perhaps after the end of the conflict will be different. But the US will be very tough to resist.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ssilk wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 am
Of course you need to put both (dictator statues and this thread) into the right context
And now we all doing that together.

Return to “News”