Buttons don't work

Things that has been reported already before.
Spharv2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Buttons don't work

Post by Spharv2 »

Looked around and didn't see this one anywhere, and I doubt it's a bug with the build since I imagine it would be all over if it was. None of the in-game popup screen buttons work. For instance, when you go to the research screen, the "research" button graphically presses when I click on it, but it doesn't register the click as an action. Therefore, I can't do research. I figured it might be some kind of mod conflict, so I completely uninstalled and started with a fresh download and everything. Logged back in, started a new completely vanilla game, and the tips screen that pops up has the same reaction. I can press "tab" to get rid of the orangish box that's always in at start, but the tips box refuses to register the click. Anyone seen this?

I was playing fine a few days ago, then I realized the autoupdates weren't working, so I went to the download page and grabbed the latest version and updated and that's when this started. I loaded it up, played fine right up until I got my first lab plonked down and discovered the problem. No clue what happened.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Buttons don't work

Post by daniel34 »

kovarex wrote:Oups, one bugfix creates another bug, fixed for 0.12.15
Moved to Bug Reports ‹ Duplicates
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Return to “Duplicates”