Tutorial Bug - Turret build / ammo load not detected

Things that has been reported already before.
garath
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Tutorial Bug - Turret build / ammo load not detected

Post by garath »

Playing through the tutorial, I reached the point where you must construct a turret and load it with ammo in order to proceed:

What happened: I placed a line of four turrets at the cliff bottleneck between the biter nest and the resource area and loaded the turrets with ammo.
What I expected: I expected to receive credit for building a turret and loading it with ammo
What actually happened: I did not receive credit

After I did not receive credit for building the turrets in the bottleneck area, I guessed the game assumed the new player would build the turrets closer to home. So, I built a turret on the iron deposit and loaded it with ammunition. This gave me credit, and I was able to proceed.

Please see save game.

Thanks!
Attachments
buggy gun turret campaign.zip
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 68 times

Lithane
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Tutorial Bug - Turret build / ammo load not detected

Post by Lithane »

Yea I did the same thing. I wiped out all the biter nests with the pistol so by the time I got to turrets I was building them off where the biter nests used to be, it didn't give me credit for building and filling the turret until I built one at the area your new base is supposed to be.

knightelite
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Tutorial Bug - Turret build / ammo load not detected

Post by knightelite »

I hit the same thing. I found a workaround though, which is to build a turret closer to your base (next to the iron ore patch worked for me), which does count toward the mission completion.

Return to “Duplicates”