[0.15.1] Game doesn't remember window size after mod change

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
factoriouzr
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.1] Game doesn't remember window size after mod change

Post by factoriouzr »

When changing mods or disabling/enabling mods, when you hit back, the window goes back to the small centered view instead of remembering it's size and position from before (eg. maximized but not full screen)

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.1] Game doesn't remember window size after mod change

Post by posila »

Hi, thanks for the report.
Changing mods requires the game to restart and it doesn't remember window position and size between sessions. I realize it might be little bit annoying sometimes, but I consider it minor issue.

factoriouzr
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by factoriouzr »

posila wrote:Hi, thanks for the report.
Changing mods requires the game to restart and it doesn't remember window position and size between sessions. I realize it might be little bit annoying sometimes, but I consider it minor issue.
I agree it's a minor issue. But it should be a simple fix. It would add that extra bit of polish to the game. When you can please fix it, no rush though.

factoriouzr
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by factoriouzr »

I see that in 0.15.19 a fullscreen option was added. Can this feature please also be implemented and just remember the last window position and size and restore it every time the game is started or restarted for any reason.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

A request I made a long time ago : just that the game remembers Window geometry from previous execution.
Link : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6882
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Minor issues”