[0.15.12] can't partly obscure electric network window

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
factoriouzr
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.12] can't partly obscure electric network window

Post by factoriouzr »

I find it very handy to open the electric network window and drag it to near the bottom of the screen so I can still see the power production part near the top. However in this version, as soon as I move the mouse after moving the window to where I want it, the window just moves itself back so that all of it is visible.

This is annoying because it prevents me from putting the window where I want if even a tiny part of it is hidden. If you look at modern operating systems, they don't do this on you. They only move the window back if it's completely off the screen so you can't interact with it.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.15.12] can't partly obscure electric network window

Post by Loewchen »

Seems to be the result of the fix of: viewtopic.php?t=37806

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Twinsen »

Since Factorio does not support opening multiple windows this would be a very obscure feature.

factoriouzr
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by factoriouzr »

Twinsen wrote:Since Factorio does not support opening multiple windows this would be a very obscure feature.
Except this used to work, and now it's broken, so it's not a new feature request.

Return to “Minor issues”