[website] navigation bar keeps opening & closing

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[website] navigation bar keeps opening & closing

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

Sometimes when you hover over the navigation bar on the website (the grey one at the top) it keeps opening and closing and goes sometimes 3 to 5 times sometimes quiet long. I find this realy anoing when I'm searching something like the screenshoots.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [website] navigation bar keeps opening & closing

Post by kovarex »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:Sometimes when you hover over the navigation bar on the website (the grey one at the top) it keeps opening and closing and goes sometimes 3 to 5 times sometimes quiet long. I find this realy anoing when I'm searching something like the screenshoots.
What web browser do you use please?

rorror
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by rorror »

kovarex wrote:
SuperSandro2000 wrote:Sometimes when you hover over the navigation bar on the website (the grey one at the top) it keeps opening and closing and goes sometimes 3 to 5 times sometimes quiet long. I find this realy anoing when I'm searching something like the screenshoots.
What web browser do you use please?

i assume google chrome

got the same issue with the menu.
Really anoying opening and closing opening and closing, without giving you time to click at a subitem.

rorror
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by rorror »

i happens, when your mouse is over home, and you are looking for subitems. Hover with your mouse over the buttons, to contact, go back again to home (only hover over), then go back to contact (hover) and go back to home(hover), then try to open, for example support (click)menu. Its flips. open close open close.

so got to do with the dalay of the menu, that it is slower, then your mouse goes over it, and it menu lags after your acions.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

I use Google Chrome (32-bit) and UMatrix (extension).

Return to “Minor issues”