Can't up date 11.22 to 12.X

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Quantemfear
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Can't up date 11.22 to 12.X

Post by Quantemfear »

When i find the update it downloads it and says it installs it but when i go to about it says version 11.2 and says there are no more up dates. I have already checked the use instable updates. What is going on? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it twice.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't up date 11.22 to 12.X

Post by FishSandwich »

Try downloading the installer: http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental

Master_Chief
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Master_Chief »

I havent played since 11.22 and i had the same problem. I just want to make sure the "Fix" for this is to download the "experimental" version.....so factorio has not been "offically" updated since january 16 2015? So your on essentially beta 12.8 of an alpha 11.22?

Might want to mention to anyone else that buys the game, that the only way they will continue to get updates is to check download experimental builds in the options since they can only download version 11.22

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Master_Chief wrote:I just want to make sure the "Fix" for this is to download the "experimental" version.....so factorio has not been "offically" updated since january 16 2015?
Correct, but everyone has access to the experimental builds.
Master_Chief wrote:So your on essentially beta 12.8 of an alpha 11.22?
0.12.x is a not a version of 0.11.x
Master_Chief wrote:Might want to mention to anyone else that buys the game, that the only way they will continue to get updates is to check download experimental builds in the options since they can only download version 11.22
Not exactly. Once 0.12.x becomes stable it'll replace 0.11.22

Return to “Technical Help”