[1.1.72] New mods do not work on the current save game

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
BabyFromCompton
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.72] New mods do not work on the current save game

Post by BabyFromCompton »

Hi. I have a problem with new mods. When I want to upload any mod to my save with the game, it doesn't work. The rest of the mods that I've been using for a long time work without a problem. I tried syncing the mods with the save, but that didn't work either. In addition, when loading the map, this automatic message does not appear when a new mod is uploaded to the game. Anybody got an idea how to fix this? Regards.

DaleStan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.72] New mods do not work on the current save game

Post by DaleStan »

What mod did you update? Will you post your factorio-current.log, please?

BabyFromCompton
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BabyFromCompton »

DaleStan wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:13 pm
What mod did you update? Will you post your factorio-current.log, please?
I haven't updated any mods. I just wanted to upload 2-3 new ones and unfortunately they don't work.
Last edited by BabyFromCompton on Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

You should either use the board's attachment feature to attach the log rather than copy pasting its contents, or wrap said contents with the code tags so it doesn't take up so much space. :)

Also, we're going to need more context behind what you mean by "uploading". By uploading, I think of uploading to the mod portal, but this has no relation to the game itself, unless what you are meaning is you uploaded them to the mod portal, then attempted to download and enable to verify them? Really confused here. :D
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Return to “Technical Help”