Problem joining MP game 12.8

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
grifter1
Inserter
Inserter

Problem joining MP game 12.8

Post by grifter1 »

HI All

We are having problems joining a map we have been playing for some time once we get in the game is running fine

So i know this was a problem in 11. Sumthig we are getting the desink and the game just re downloads the map and we cant get it to join
I think it is likely the bad net speed we have in AUS 75kbs and the game times out
I have removed the playback file the helped for some time but we are having problems again
The last game we had to use the command to kill all biters
This helped and dropped the load time from 5 min to 2
As this has likely been worked out the best way to fix the if you can link the post or give some advise

Thanks in advance
Grifter

grifter1
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Problem joining MP game 12.8

Post by grifter1 »

just adding the desync report

if you can help please have a look as we can not get in the game within 30min of trying

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

The desync report you provided contains only log for some reason ... but I can see you play with 5dims mod. In my experience roboport wagon from 5dim-trains causes desyncs (there could more things that do, but roboport wagon is one I know of).

grifter1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by grifter1 »

Thanks for the heads up

the other files in the log are to large to upload if it is needed i can upload them on smthing else and link them

i don't have the roboport train but i do have a accumulate train that is buged in the system cant find it

Return to “Technical Help”