Character Jumps around when trying to attack in multiplayer

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Nevalle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Character Jumps around when trying to attack in multiplayer

Post by Nevalle »

Hey all,

Not sure if anyone has ever experienced this issue or not, tried a search couldn't find anything on it.
So in single player all is well attacking works perfectly fine no jumping etc, while playing multiplayer with my friend with none to very little lag, as soon as one of us tries to attack something the client side jumps around drastically,
doesn't matter if its me or him attacking something. the other player is not affected at all unless he it attempting to attack as well.

small irritation it seems, but i was wondering if anyone else has ever ran into this problem and if there is a fix for it.

Thanks.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Character Jumps around when trying to attack in multiplayer

Post by Neemys »

Still using 0.13 ? I experience those kind of jump when one of the peer have lag and latency isn't set to the right amount. Try changing the latency of the host to the highest ping player + 50.

If you really want to play multiplayer, you should upgrade to 0.14 where the multiplayer side was improved.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Nevalle
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Character Jumps around when trying to attack in multiplayer

Post by Nevalle »

Aye that's what it was thank you very much. i had it set to high apparently i will look into the 0.14

Thanks again sir.

Return to “Technical Help”