Disable "server is not responding" timeout

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
FaceEater21
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Disable "server is not responding" timeout

Post by FaceEater21 »

Can't play multiplayer cause while I'm downloading the map a green bar with "Server is not responding" fills and kick me out.
Since my connection is busy downloading the map, I can understand why I would not get any response from the server until the map is downloaded but the green bar doesn't let me wait for it.

Caennanu
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Disable "server is not responding" timeout

Post by Caennanu »

Do you have more information?
Log files, screenshot, server used.
Public server, local server, hosted server?

Bandwidth of server / client, save file?
System specs, server specs. Wifi, cable?

Because if you ask me right now, the only answer i can give you is : get a faster connection or machine.

FaceEater21
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FaceEater21 »

Caennanu wrote: Because if you ask me right now, the only answer i can give you is : get a faster connection or machine.
If you give me the money I would do it, otherwise, go **** yourself.
You could also learn to read.

Caennanu
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Caennanu »

well . . . i was just trying to help and giving you the best response possible with the information given.

To give you a better answer, i asked if you could provide more information.
if you are unwilling to do so, thats is fine by me, in the end its you who cannot play not me.

The choice is really yours.

Maybe to help you even further, if you know someone who is playing on the same server being an admin, you can ask them to pause the game while you are downloading from the server. This may help.

FaceEater21
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FaceEater21 »

Caennanu wrote: well . . . i was just trying to help and giving you the best response possible with the information given.

To give you a better answer, i asked if you could provide more information.
if you are unwilling to do so, thats is fine by me, in the end its you who cannot play not me.

The choice is really yours.
I just want to know how to disable the timeout so I can fix the problem, the info you asked is not relevant to do so.

Return to “Technical Help”