Help copying blueprints, Which file?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
xtertristl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Help copying blueprints, Which file?

Post by xtertristl »

Hello With 0.16 experimental out now I downloaded a standalone version so my Sea block base in 0.15 on steam would be available as I usually do for the experimental releases. This time however I accidentally downloaded the zip version of the game and found I really like the way it provided a self enclosed install of the game. When I update from say 0.16.7 > 0.16.10 all I needed to do was copy the saves and mods folders to the new install and I was set I could delete the old instance it was very clean, but my blue print menu got reset. Which file do I need to copy over for my blueprints? It would be awesome if I didn't have to make copies of all of them in the game before upgraded and move them back to my blueprint menu.

Thanks in Advance for your assistance.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Help copying blueprints, Which file?

Post by Zavian »

I think it is blueprint-storage.dat which should be in the same folder as the mods and saves folders.

xtertristl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Help copying blueprints, Which file?

Post by xtertristl »

Thanks! That's the file I was looking for I swear I looked in all the subfolders and couldn't find it but I forgot to look in the root folder. Silly Me.

Return to “Technical Help”