Logistic network embargo achievement question

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
ranger203
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Logistic network embargo achievement question

Post by ranger203 »

Simple question I hope.
1. Can you get this achievement using construction bots and personal roboports, as long as you don't use provider chests?
2. Can you use Storage chests and still get this achievement?

I would like to use the construction robots for my own construction like solar panel farms and walls and also for them to repair things that get attacked. So mainly I need to just feed a roboport with repair packs and let repair stuff.

Anyone have answers?

solntcev
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Logistic network embargo achievement question

Post by solntcev »

Yes, Just don't research "Logistics network" with active provider and requester chests and you are safe.
You can use personal logistics slot and construction robots.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Yes, you can also check(track) the achievement, to see if you still can get it or not.

ranger203
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ranger203 »

Thanks!!! I already researched the chests but haven't deployed any. I'll track the achievement when I get home to see if I am still capable of it and post a reply.

scithen
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by scithen »

A little late, I know, but here was my experience with this particular achievement.

I completed a game last night in which I did Lazy Bastard, Raining Bullets, Logistic Network Embargo, and Steam All the Way.
For personal logistics and trash slots, I was able to use storage and passive providers and still get it.

And for the record, holy wow have I forgotten just how much work it is to launch that rocket. :shock:
Getting Pyromaniac was hilarious and awesome as well. The flamethrower and fire mechanics are awesome.

Return to “General discussion”