Anything to modify the UI placement/size?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Taipion
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Anything to modify the UI placement/size?

Post by Taipion »

Hello everyone,

sorry if this is not the right place, but I guess it will be moved if appropriate. ^^

My problem is, whenever I want to see what I have in my main logistics network, that is, all my storage of materials/items, I can't see much beyond the first few most plentiful things.

Because:

1.) There is this little, unmoveable and unmodifiable (to my knowledge) ..."toolbelt" on the bottom right, that holds your miner and weapons, and obstructs the view on that other window.

2.) The window for displaying the contents is too thin, so half of it already falls off the visible area, yes, I could scale UI to be smaller, but then I can't read it anymore, so a total no-go.

Now the question:

Is there any way to modify/move/enhance these parts of the UI?
My goal is to be able to see all the content of my logistics network at once.

Thanks! :-)

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Anything to modify the UI placement/size?

Post by iceman_1212 »

You can press "L" to view contents of logistics networks, if you have 0.15. There is an option to scale UI size up and down in Options --> Graphics.

Taipion
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Taipion »

iceman_1212 wrote:You can press "L" to view contents of logistics networks, if you have 0.15. There is an option to scale UI size up and down in Options --> Graphics.
Thanks for the "L", that should do it yet not perfect, is there anything else planned to fix this?

Also:
Taipion wrote:I could scale UI to be smaller, but then I can't read it anymore, so a total no-go
:P :lol:

iceman_1212
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by iceman_1212 »

Taipion wrote:Also:
Taipion wrote:I could scale UI to be smaller, but then I can't read it anymore, so a total no-go
:P :lol:
oops :D

Return to “General discussion”