Factorio as Base Defense?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
oliveawesomesauz
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio as Base Defense?

Post by oliveawesomesauz »

So I've gotten to the point where I'm bored with just building for the sake of building, and I was trying to mod/hack my game so it would be like base defense, or tower defense: lots of swarming enemies, my base getting slowly overwhelmed unless I go around and put out fires and make sure that there are sufficient defenses. The problem is, I just can't figure out how to make the aliens aggressive enough for it to be a challenge. They just don't attack in large numbers! What can I change in the game variables that will make them more aggressive? I installed Natural Evolution and modified it so that huge numbers of enemies spawn, but they still attack slowly and in small groups. I know I can just create huge amounts of pollution by burning everything in sight, but that just seems silly. I should be able to say, "Hey game, send me some enemies." Why is this game so easy?

Sorry for the rant.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Factorio as Base Defense?

Post by jorgenRe »

Move your base to the underground and trye and keep up with the flame throwers drinking up your oil :twisted: !

Also umm i may want to get to the planning board for my new enemy kinds mods. BOOM where did that wall go :o??!!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Return to “General discussion”