Is there a mod for this ?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
666JTK666
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Is there a mod for this ?

Post by 666JTK666 »

I have been playing factorio for a long time now and I am pretty comfortable with the game. One aspect of the game the combat I had no intrest in and I used peace mod to play the game how I wanted to play.
Now I have reciently started a normal game with alien's/biters just to try it out. I am being killed a lot, usually because I am fumble fingered as I try to lay down a turret and then try to give it ammo it takes me to long and I am dead. is there a mod that will automaticly take ammo from my invintory when I place a turret down on the ground ?
or how do others manage to load ammo in to an empty turret while under attack and survive ?
thank you for any help or suggestions.

Ausprit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Is there a mod for this ?

Post by Ausprit »

Look for a mod called autofill. It automatically adds a certain amount of ammos in a turret when you put it down. It makes combat somewhat easier which some take as cheating. Personally, I don't think the UI should be the bottleneck to your combat skills. So, a great mod.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1612

666JTK666
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Is there a mod for this ?

Post by 666JTK666 »

Ausprit wrote:Look for a mod called autofill. It automatically adds a certain amount of ammos in a turret when you put it down. It makes combat somewhat easier which some take as cheating. Personally, I don't think the UI should be the bottleneck to your combat skills. So, a great mod.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1612

I wanted to say thank you for letting me know about this mod works good.

Return to “General discussion”