Good day to play Factorio

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Raze1991
Inserter
Inserter

Good day to play Factorio

Post by Raze1991 »

Dat Island
it seems like a small bug -_-
I love you all.

SilverWarior
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Good day to play Factorio

Post by SilverWarior »

You are not the first one to encounter this. Pepole ended up on even smaller ilsands.

Zourin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Zourin »

My avatar. Yes, the whole island fits in it.

Drury
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Drury »

Oh so THAT'S what it was! :lol:

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Raze1991
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Raze1991 »

As on screenshots at this topic - 0.8.8, 0.9.1 & 0.9.8 builds.. and it is still not fixed...

I'm new at this game. And it's strange that player has no way to escape at one of his first games.

If developers can't fix spawn points at the land surrounded by water, they can resolve this with different ways: one of that - give escape button with, hmm.. 1 minute cast or more, to prevent use of this feature in other situations. or item with one charge, which can teleport you instantly to random point in small area (and it will disappear after a short period of time, and also after use).
What else? mm.. at first 30 second after start you get ability to walk over water, and if you not comes to land after that, you die.
And last one - you choose yourself spawn point at small area after game started.
I love you all.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Raze1991 wrote:0.8.8 & 0.9.1 builds.. and it is still not fixed...
Read the threads: It is not a bug, cause you will see that instantly and just need to restart.
I'm new at this game. And it's strange that player has no way to escape at one of his first games.
It is alpha. The game is playable with this "bug". If it won't be playable I guarantee, that it has been fixed since January.
If developers can't fix spawn points at the land surrounded by water, they can resolve this with different ways: one of that - give escape button with, hmm.. 1 minute cast or more, to prevent use of this feature in other situations. or item with one charge, which can teleport you instantly to random point in small area (and it will disappear after a short period of time, and also after use).
What else? mm.. at first 30 second after start you get ability to walk over water, and if you not comes to land after that, you die.
And last one - you choose yourself spawn point at small area after game started.
Yes. Nice suggestions. :) It is on the TODO-list and I mean very near to the top. And when it is in the row they take all the ideas, think a bit and make a good solution. Just wait and see. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “General discussion”