[Help] Display the whole value of items.

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Langberg8800
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Help] Display the whole value of items.

Post by Langberg8800 »

Hello. Is there a way to not shorten the numbers in the game, but display the full value, ect. 23499 Light oil, and not 23.5K
Maybe a mod? I've searched, but found nothing.

Thanks in advice.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [Help] Display the whole value of items.

Post by daniel34 »

No, it's hardcoded into the game. Mods can't change that display, although they could probably add their own window that displays the actual values.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Frightning
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Frightning »

Langberg8800 wrote:Hello. Is there a way to not shorten the numbers in the game, but display the full value, ect. 23499 Light oil, and not 23.5K

Thanks in advice.
There's a bit of a workaround: If the object in question can be connected to the circuit network, you make a display to show the exact number (it's a non-trivial construction in vanilla though, and the display itself is a bunch of Lamps, so it takes up a LOT of space).

Dimanper
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Dimanper »

Langberg8800 wrote:Hello. Is there a way to not shorten the numbers in the game, but display the full value, ect. 23499 Light oil, and not 23.5K

Thanks in advice.
Usually, if i really want to see the full value of something, i just split that into several values each with 3 numbers like so: A = x / 1M, B = x / 1K % 1K, C = x % 1K. In this case value of x = 2003004 takes form of A = 2, B = 3, C = 4. Or you can keep B, M and K prefixes in values if you do it this way: A = x, B = x % 1M, C = x % 1K, so it takes form of A = 2M, B = 3K, C = 4.

Langberg8800
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Langberg8800 »

Ah okay, just really wanted to show full values, wish they could change that, as an option. Well, thanks for answers :-) We can close this now.

Return to “General discussion”