[0.15] Map presets comparison on one picture.

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
bartekltg
Inserter
Inserter

[0.15] Map presets comparison on one picture.

Post by bartekltg »

I tried to compare settings from different preset, but with my short short memory I could not comprehend settings spread on three pages:)

Screenshots + imagemagic and I got this:
table
transposed
:)

Marathon only changes (from default) "recipes/technology settings" to expensive and x4.
Dangerous changes frequency of enemy bases and evolution (pollution factor a bit, time factor times 4). I was expecting it changes 'enemy expansion' settings, but they looks the same.
Death world do the same as "marathon" and "dangerous" combined.

I wonder... how to combine marathon/DW with rail world?

roboarmy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.15] Map presets comparison on one picture.

Post by roboarmy »

I assume you would just copy rail world's Resource Settings and keep the marathon/DW Advanced Settings? It would be crazy tho!

bartekltg
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.15] Map presets comparison on one picture.

Post by bartekltg »

roboarmy wrote:
I assume you would just copy rail world's Resource Settings and keep the marathon/DW Advanced Settings? It would be crazy tho!
:-)
This is exactly my point. How to combine it and not get killed for stupid reasons. Like "you do not have enough iron to progress, you could build mine far away, but your firepower won't do anything to local biters" ;-)

I saw another problem mentioned somewhere: train loose against behemot. A collision slows the train, then friend of that bug kill the train.

I'm still playing my first rail-word and it get better. Bitters are attacking:) So I will probably play marathon + rail word settings for resources and bugs.

Return to “General discussion”