Underground Belts, Splitters & The Circuit Network

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
PhatzDomino
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Underground Belts, Splitters & The Circuit Network

Post by PhatzDomino »

So let me start by saying, I'm currently 750 hours into this game and it is hands down one of the best games I've played in a very long time, to say I'm addictd would be a massive understatement.

My question is, are there any plans of being able to attach underground belts and splitters to a circuit network? I'm using connected belts to regulate the amount of fuel in my fueling stations and when ever they go onto said parts they obvioulsy disappear from the totals. I know It's not the biggest of issues but would great if it added in the future.

Keep up the fantastic work

Will.

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Underground Belts, Splitters & The Circuit Network

Post by Tekky »

Related thread about adding splitters to the circuit network:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23616 Smart Splitter (The Real One)

However, judging by your description, your main issue is that you want to have full coverage of your belt system by the circuit network, so that it counts every single item. One workabound is to use pulse-mode on both ends of a gap in the coverage area (such as an underground belt) and to use a counter memory cell in the circuit network to remember how many items are in the gap.

PhatzDomino
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by PhatzDomino »

Thanks for the info Tekky, this has certainly pointed me in the right direction. I've found some info on memory cells so going to try adding that to my fuel system. :)

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Tekky »

Feel free to PM me if you need help setting up the circuit network.

Return to “General discussion”