Angel's + Bob's bugs

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

UlyssesSword
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Angel's + Bob's bugs

Post by UlyssesSword »

I'm playing an Angelbob game, and ran into two major bugs, and one minor one.

- I can't research Rocket Silo tech, even with everything else researched.

- I can't make Alien Artifacts (regular or colored) out of the small ones from Bio-processing.

- Bottled Gas processing shows up in the research tab, but can never be researched.

Angel's Mods: Ore Silos, Pressure Tanks, Warehouses, Bio Processing, Components and Tech, Infinite Ores, Logistics, Petro Chemical Processing, Refining, Smelting.

Bob's Mods: Inserters, Assembling Machines, Electronics, Enemies, Functions Library, Greenhouse, Logistics, Metals Chemicals and Intermediaries, Mining, Modules, Ores, Power, Revamp, Tech, Vehicle Equipment, Warfare.

Creative Mode, Base Mod

Angel's thread: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=49944&p=290081#p290081

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Angel's + Bob's bugs

Post by bobingabout »

UlyssesSword wrote:I'm playing an Angelbob game, and ran into two major bugs, and one minor one.

- I can't research Rocket Silo tech, even with everything else researched.

- I can't make Alien Artifacts (regular or colored) out of the small ones from Bio-processing.

- Bottled Gas processing shows up in the research tab, but can never be researched.

Angel's Mods: Ore Silos, Pressure Tanks, Warehouses, Bio Processing, Components and Tech, Infinite Ores, Logistics, Petro Chemical Processing, Refining, Smelting.

Bob's Mods: Inserters, Assembling Machines, Electronics, Enemies, Functions Library, Greenhouse, Logistics, Metals Chemicals and Intermediaries, Mining, Modules, Ores, Power, Revamp, Tech, Vehicle Equipment, Warfare.

Creative Mode, Base Mod

Angel's thread: viewtopic.php?f=185&t=49944&p=290081#p290081
The electronics machines aren't compatible with creative mode because of the way I am unable to edit the God entity crafting categories. You can solve this issue by going to main menu -> options -> mods and turning of electronic assembling machines in the assembling machines section.

Rocket silo is a known issue between bob revamp and one of angel's mods, he turns off my rocket fuel research without removing the rocket fuel requirement from rocket silo research. you can fix this by deleting 2 lines from my revamp mod as listed below, but this really is something angel needs to fix in his mod.
in the file bobrevamp/prototypes/rocket-fuel-updates.lua, near the bottom of the file, delete the following lines.

Code: Select all

bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")
bobmods.lib.tech.remove_recipe_unlock("rocket-silo", "rocket-fuel")
Alternatively, you can turn off revamp entirely, but that will change quite a few production chains including all of oil processing, sulfur based chains, and rocket silo progression.

The alien artifact issue is also something that has come up before. Some of my mods will make use of alien artifacts if they exist, and there's a simple "Does it exist? If Yes then use it, if no then use something else" check. the easiest solution is to make sure you turn on all alien artifacts options in my enemies mod. Again, go to main menu -> options -> mods, and turn on everything in the Bob's Enemies sections.

The bottled gas issue is a new one on me though. I might need to look into it. It's probably an unnecessary remnant from 0.14, as the bottle recipes will probably be unlocked via fluid handling.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

UlyssesSword
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Angel's + Bob's bugs

Post by UlyssesSword »

Thanks, those two fixes worked.

Return to “Bob's mods”