Few Questions <3

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

SuperObeseNinja
Inserter
Inserter

Few Questions <3

Post by SuperObeseNinja »

first of all i'd like to say OMG BOBS MODS ARE AMAZING!!!

2'edly i'd like to ask a few questions.
where's the landfill thingy in 0.12?
does anyone have a good layout for the red circuit replacements? i keep restarting after making some monstrosity to make them and would love to advance past blue science.
also what is the ratio's for the circuits? i know the basic circuits pretty well and got a decent setup for them.

light oil still pretty useless except for fuel?

mostly curias to see what people do about these circuits because these things... are silly.. i mean i LOVE that they are so complicated but i just can't get through them with something that looks decent and uses good ratio's

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Few Questions <3

Post by bobingabout »

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

landfill thingy?

There are a few pictures around these forums showing off production chains, including my electronic circuit board (formerly red circuits) production chains.

Ratio for circuits? I presume the ratios of machines used to make them, right? It does become a little harder to figure out with so many ingredients in there, and so many different machines, but there have been some charts showing it off. in theory, if you look at the code you can calculate it, even tune it for each tier of machine. Note: Highest tier machines for Assembly machines, Chemical plant and Electrolyser have speed 3.5, Furnaces is speed 4, so highest tier is easiest to calculate for. The starting tier speeds are all over the place. 0.5 for assembly, 1.25 for chemical, etc... so the ratio of machines really depends on what tier of each you are using.

Light oil isn't completely useless (except for making fuel blocks to use as fuel), You can turn it into fuel oil (Which is even more worthless than fuel blocks as a fuel souce right now) which can be used to make higher tier rockets in the warfare mod.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

SuperObeseNinja
Inserter
Inserter

:O thanks i'll look around for the circuits

as for the landfill thingy i was watching arumba play your mods and he had a landfill thingy where he ERASED WATER :O

Zwobot
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Zwobot »

SuperObeseNinja wrote::O thanks i'll look around for the circuits

as for the landfill thingy i was watching arumba play your mods and he had a landfill thingy where he ERASED WATER :O
It's the Landfill mod. Pretty damn good!

SuperObeseNinja
Inserter
Inserter

oh thanks, sry i'm not too great with modding things :D and it seems a little difficult to find stuff on the forum here (rather new to the whole forum thing)

SuperObeseNinja
Inserter
Inserter

another question, Is gelena meant to be a god resource?? i realized how good it is after processing it all and its mainly nickel, processing nickel ends up producing Batteries (sulfuric acid) Fuel, (solid fuel from hydrogen) Lead (fueled from solid fuel) and you get nickel!!! i was thinking of making a large plant to process everything and have it trained back

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

no, that's just a realistic refining path for both Lead and Nickel.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

SuperObeseNinja
Inserter
Inserter

you seem to have done your research eah? i love how much work you've put into this mod its really great though my factory has taken a dramatic turn to robot central (2k of each mk2 robot) i am enjoying, the sniper rifle, lazer rifle, and so much more the sniper turrets seem great for thinning the heard as they come in theirs just so much to comment on and not enough forum space :O

Return to “Bob's mods”