Barrels for Petroleum

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

PhantomKnight
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Barrels for Petroleum

Post by PhantomKnight »

Not sure if it's further into the research, or if it's not available. I just want to be able to cart all my liquid oil based products in barrels, and I found the light, the heavy, and other non-oil based liquids like HCl, Ferric Chloride, Lubricant, and Sulfuric Acid. If it's not there, how can I add it?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Barrels for Petroleum

Post by bobingabout »

PhantomKnight wrote:Not sure if it's further into the research, or if it's not available. I just want to be able to cart all my liquid oil based products in barrels, and I found the light, the heavy, and other non-oil based liquids like HCl, Ferric Chloride, Lubricant, and Sulfuric Acid. If it's not there, how can I add it?
There are 3 types of "Barrel" in my mod:
Barrels: Carry most fluids, including base game fluids, and some of my own.
Canisters: Made with Plastics, Carry Fuel and Ferric Chloride.
Gas Bottles: Carry those that should be an "Air" catagory fluid, such as Oxygen, Hydrogen and... Petroleum Gas.

Gas Bottles use the air compressor to pack and unpack them, where the barrels and canisters use the water pump.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

PhantomKnight
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Barrels for Petroleum

Post by PhantomKnight »

Thanks, didn't notice before, because I completely ignored the air compressor and it's researches. Didn't get far enough to need nitrogen processing or things that I thought may have needed air compressing.

Return to “Bob's mods”