[0.12.x] Bobathon Mod

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Wulfson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.12.x] Bobathon Mod

Post by Wulfson »

• This mod is an attempt to add compatibility between Bob's Mods and the Marathon mod.
  • Latest Release: v0.1.1, Jan 26, 2016
  • Factorio Version: 0.12.12+ (Developed against 0.12.22)
  • GitHub: https://github.com/Wulfson/Bobathon
  • Dependencies: Bob's Mods, Marathon = 0.5.4
  • Download:
    bobathon_0.1.1.zip
    (7.39 KiB) Downloaded 391 times
Long Description:
Bobathon makes adjustments to a number of recipe costs in order to make the game take quite a bit longer. The Marathon mod by itself overwrites a few of the Bob's Mod changes, and doesn't account for any Bob's-specific recipes. I have gone through all of the changes in Marathon and most of the content in Bob's and updated recipes as I've seen appropriate, to make the two mods mesh.

I'm considering the current version a beta, as I have not actually played a full campaign with it, so it's very likely to need more balancing. At the very least, I am confident that the most glaring incompatibilities between Bob's and Marathon are taken care of. With this version, I have done some amount of work to allow the composability that Bob's offers, but I believe there are still places that aren't doing checks for alloys and things, so it might throw errors if you don't have the full Bob's Mods suite installed or have done config tweaks.

I intend to dig into a campaign soon and see how things go. Feedback will be appreciated from anyone who does the same :D
Changelog
Old Versions
Last edited by Wulfson on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wulfson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.12.x] Bobathon Mod

Post by Wulfson »

Just to note, Afforess has imported Bobathon v0.1.1 directly into Marathon now, starting with v0.6.0

Return to “Bob's mods”