Need help 4th player can't connect

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
matux555
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Need help 4th player can't connect

Post by matux555 »

Hi I have a problem were if the 4th player is trying to join then it downloads the map for him at about 50kBps witch results the downloading time to be really! long (and I just can't be bothered to wait that long and I'm also making three other people wait ) canceling to connect to the game results in the dude who is hosting game crashing. I have search for any problems for other people have similar to this but nothing came up other than this - there was a problem where a third person trying to join would get dropped out (but that's already been fixed). So please help I've looked around the forums and its like noone has more than to friends lol. Version 0.11.3 btw

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Need help 4th player can't connect

Post by FishSandwich »

So what's the problem? It sounds like you can connect but can't be bothered to wait for the map to download? That's a problem only you can solve, be more patient. :P

OBAMA MCLAMA
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Need help 4th player can't connect

Post by OBAMA MCLAMA »

Patients really.

Save the game and try letting someone else host. Play game by yourself for 3 minutes or so first. Save the game as a different name. Me and ColonelWill spent an hour and half waiting to loading/desyncs before we started playing, then after that we have minimal problems.
When i stream twitch i always answer questions and try to help, come visit me.

Return to “Multiplayer”