Construction Robot deconstructing Roboport

Things that we don't consider worth fixing at this moment.
Seru
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Construction Robot deconstructing Roboport

Post by Seru »

Not really a bug, but seems like unintended behaviour.

When sheduling your only roboport to be deconstructed, once picked up by a robot, all robots instantly stop.
And currently there's no way to pick up the roboport from the stopped robots while they are over a minable field without mining the field completely.

To fix, deconstructing roboports in a zone not covered by another roboport should be forbidden, or robots should have enough energy to fly to a storage chest still when not empty, even outside of covered range, or robots should have a higher priority than the mining field they're in front of.

Alright, my 555 seconds of crafting a new roboport are over, so my bug report ends here.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Construction Robot deconstructing Roboport

Post by DaveMcW »

I see problems with all of those fixes.

My fix would simply be not allow a construction robot to pick up the last roboport on the map.

DevilXD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by DevilXD »

I see two options:
- make it so that the Roboport is deconstructed last, after all other things are done deconstructing
- or just exclude the Roboport from being marked by a selection and you can mark it individually by a single click with Deconstruction thing

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Sorry, but I feel like the fixes wouldn't make things easier, so I'm moving it to won't fix.

Return to “Won't fix.”