Minor QoL suggestion - Add 'Shift-click' functionality to player logistics

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

SkiCarver
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Minor QoL suggestion - Add 'Shift-click' functionality to player logistics

Post by SkiCarver »

TL;DR
Add the "shift-click" ingredients copy-paste functionality to player logistic slots.

What ?
The ability to copy the required ingredients from an assembler to a requestor chest is a great QoL improvement - reducing a tedious aspect of the game and allow for more time on the fun aspects of the game. I would like to be able to use the same method to copy the required ingredients from the crafting area of the character screen to the player logistics slots (or a requestor chest).
ShiftClick.png
ShiftClick.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 884 times
Why ?
In later game, when logistic slots are available and the player is 'out and about' in the factory, it would be beneficial to make it easy for the player to request the ingredients for items that cannot be requested directly. for example, I tend not to have an assembler creating power armor in my mall, so being able to easily request the ingredients when the tech become available, would be useful.

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Minor QoL suggestion - Add 'Shift-click' functionality to player logistics

Post by nuhll »

Or; just shift click (or alt click?) (on the item on the right) to get it from logistiscs network. (already suggested by me some time ago)

SkiCarver
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by SkiCarver »

nuhll wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:56 am
Or; just shift click (or alt click?) (on the item on the right) to get it from logistiscs network. (already suggested by me some time ago)
I sometime place a requestor chest and leave it collecting items ... That is why I would prefer the shift+RMB to copy the recipe from the crafting gui, so I can paste it on the chest.

nuhll
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by nuhll »

but would be much easier to just request on click in the crafting menue, isnt it? :D

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”