Waste production Mod/Development proposal

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Waste production Mod/Development proposal

Post by ssilk »

meems wrote:>So if you are a game developer I recommend to make a mod instead of discussing this with someone, that cannot change the things.

Nah. I'll stick around and see what the next version is like. If I don't think the direction is right, I'll make my own game! A mix of factorio and spacechem. Certainly much harder than factorio vanilla v0.14, but not as hard as spacechem.
ssilk: "Spacechem is simple. I solved it in one day." :mrgreen:
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Alien_Squasher
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Waste production Mod/Development proposal

Post by Alien_Squasher »

Ok, let me simplify this. This would be a MESS if every process produced waste, so add in one thing and one thing only: Nuclear waste from reactors which cause a ton of pollution which has to be dumped and creates pools of green stuff/stored (This balances reactors which are a little OP albeit expensive), and adds in a choice: Irk the aliens with your waste, or store it responsibly, Either way pollutes the HELL out of an area.
Hi. I kill Aliens :D

The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy states that when dealing with complex machinery of any sort the first step is: do not panic. If you can do this you're well on your way to being a grade A excuse for an engineer.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”