Improved Production Stats

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

xBlizzDevious
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Improved Production Stats

Post by xBlizzDevious »

Hello!

I'd quite like two features of statistics that I don't see mentioned elsewhere (even in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=19987) to be added.

1. Liquid/Fluid production statistics. I'd like to know how much oil I'm consuming, just like I want to know how much iron ore I'm using.

2. Stats for all items - not just an overview of top consumption items.
Perhaps this can be done with tabs (or some other sort of separate view) in the production stats that allows me to switch from the standard "overview" mode to a more detailed "all resources" mode or something like that?
I'm suggesting this as I have a large factory that only makes a couple of end-products per minute, but has several stages in between that use more of irrelevant (to me) items. This means that I don't actually see what the whole factory is doing, just some information about intermediate products that immediately get consumed.

The layout could be basically the same but perhaps in a tabulated form, sortable by alphabetical order of item name or production and consumption. Maybe even add a deficit/profit column? I would probably remove the graphs from this view too.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Improved Production Stats

Post by DaveMcW »

xBlizzDevious
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by xBlizzDevious »

DaveMcW wrote:http://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-133 (last paragraph)
Ah, excellent. They don't mention fluids, but it's good to see that they've pre-empted my request.

Is that feature already implemented in on of the experimental builds? I'm running 0.12.31 and I'm not seeing a way to check other items. I've not used 0.12.32 or .33 yet.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Moved from General.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”