Show total number of items in inventory when placing structures (not stack number).

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Artman40
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Show total number of items in inventory when placing structures (not stack number).

Post by Artman40 »

For an example, when playing conveyor belts, you only see the number of belts in the stack you're holding and it disregards any other stacks you have. Would it be better to show all the belts so you know when you're running out of conveyor belt?

bobucles
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Show total number of items in inventory when placing structures (not stack number).

Post by bobucles »

This is a good idea. It can get especially annoying when you're crafting items or getting fed by logistic bots, because you never know how many are really on hand.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Show total number of items in inventory when placing structures (not stack number).

Post by Koub »

I know this has been suggested several times (at least by me), but can't find the topic(s) yet.
IIRC, there was a mod for that back in 0.11, I don't know if it's been updated since.

[Edit] got the mod :) viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8336
[Edit 2] Found the previous suggestion I had in mind : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6823
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Made a new list: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=29669 Inventory Management: Show Total Amount of Items
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”