Wet derailment

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

SlondoTK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Wet derailment

Post by SlondoTK »

TL;DR
The trains of the game do not have much emotion, they stop being stuck completely in the rails!
It may be the gravity of the planet that is different .. but the logistic robotics would not show it
What ?
The players spend hours and days to months on the same map, but everything is very similar and without emotion for some "walking" entities, I was playing with my tank war, and I tried to shoot against the water, I found phenomenal the effect that It happened from the explosion and then the pieces clearly hitting the water and making it jump .. and now I was thinking here, and I came up with this idea:
"Sleepers" at the end of the line
2017-08-09.png
2017-08-09.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 715 times
My idea

Let's pretend that a train that you are controlling fatally because of your bad vision, go against a lake .. it would stop completely at the end of the rail, but if the train broke that "dormant" it would fall into the water, And make you lose everything you were carrying, you could die too .. or be dropped on the ground when the train hit the water, or even go swimming (which could also be added)
The first wagons that are near the locomotive could also be pulled into the lake, and if there were another train at the end of the whole train, he would push all the wagons and commit suicide in pure naturalness
2017-08-09 (1).png
2017-08-09 (1).png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 715 times
Why ?
I'm going to get the example of the trains, when you're driving it, and it comes to an end of the line, and it occasionally reaches that end of line, it can be 300 kilometers per hour (you use kilometers? To refer to speed, Ignore) continuing .. when he arrives at the end of the rail he stops for instantaneously, regardless of his speed, thing which is very unreal, but it gives even to predict because there is a kind of "dormant" that has really is function .. however he is Destructible anyway!
rails.gif
rails.gif (940.57 KiB) Viewed 715 times

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”