Bricks and cement with blueprints

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

TheUnk0wn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Bricks and cement with blueprints

Post by TheUnk0wn »

It's a lot of work if you have a big base and it would be much easier if you could let the robots build the bricks or cement over the whole base with blueprints. It doesn't need to be the whole base. You could just make a blueprint with a path next to the wall or something, so that you can just walk faster next to it. I know there is the car which is faster, but this would be better if you don't want to take it everywhere where you want to go like if you go attacking and you don't want to use the car or tank to attack (I'm better using the shotgun). And it would be better if you could see better if something is already under a building and if you have bricks or cement in the hand that you can't select buildings so that it is easier to place (I know you did something like this, but it could be a bit easier).

rk84
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bricks and cement with blueprints

Post by rk84 »

It is possible to select pathway tiles or player made entities to blueprints, but not both at same time. Entities have higher priority. You can get around this by selecting ghosts as seen below.
selecting ghosts
selecting ghosts
blueprints.png (253.16 KiB) Viewed 11204 times
Test mode
Searching Flashlight
[WIP]Fluid handling expansion
[WIP]PvP gamescript
[WIP]Rocket Express
Autofill: The torch has been pass to Nexela

TheUnk0wn
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Bricks and cement with blueprints

Post by TheUnk0wn »

Oh! Thx a lot. Sry, that I posted this. I just didn't know it before.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”