Things fix the map pack

Suggestions that have been added to the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

BreadWave
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Things fix the map pack

Post by BreadWave »

I recently upgraded to 0.12.23 and I realized two things.

First, the map pack is repeated and ...
Factorio Bug 1.png
Factorio Bug 1.png (2.36 MiB) Viewed 1978 times
The images of the tutorial are from an old version, it should update.
Factorio Bug 2.png
Factorio Bug 2.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1978 times

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Things fix the map pack

Post by bobingabout »

First. this is likely the result of using an existing install with the scenario pack. Updating to the latest version that adds the new missions from the scenario pack wouldn't automatically uninstall the old scenario pack. This will be fixed if you delete it manually, or do a fresh install.

Second, I totally agree, those have been "out of date" for some time, I don't think they've ever been updated while I've been playing the game (since 0.9.8 stable)
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

BreadWave
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Things fix the map pack

Post by BreadWave »

bobingabout wrote:First. this is likely the result of using an existing install with the scenario pack. Updating to the latest version that adds the new missions from the scenario pack wouldn't automatically uninstall the old scenario pack. This will be fixed if you delete it manually, or do a fresh install.

Second, I totally agree, those have been "out of date" for some time, I don't think they've ever been updated while I've been playing the game (since 0.9.8 stable)
I was thinking the same thing. I would delete the campaigns today, but I saw that the developers removed the maps for me.

Return to “Implemented Suggestions”