Bugs and problems

New energy types, decorations, electric train, new types of belts and inserters, bigger inventory and many more stuff.

Moderators: McGuten, odin_spain

waduk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Bugs and problems

Post by waduk »

Using Logistic Combinators Mod: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 93&t=14703
I got this weird robot animation when i connect logistic combination.
It wasn't just animation, turns out 5 construction robot is in/out to work on "something" (when actually there are no job to be done).

Also, after a while, the combinator is showing/flashing a "run out fuels" icon.
All of this happen If i try to read from two separate train on the same network.

=============================================
Crash related to Advanced Logistics System Mod : https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 92&t=14388
Crash when removing roboport
As far as i can recall, this never happened before i use 5dim's mod.
I only use train module and nothing else.

I post the same report on the each mod itself because i don't know if this is bug in 5dim's or in that mod.

grifter1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by grifter1 »

grifter1 wrote:Just wanted to let you know the mark 4 productivity module needs the effectivity 3 as a ingredient
Grate set of mods by the way i have played with this pack from my first game so your mods are the base game from my point of vue keep up the good work

Glad you uped the power of solar when you dropped the range of the wifi just ubout lost my base with over haff my solar going offline o and haff my acumalators just lucky my base was powered by them to so the power usages doped that the guns stayed live
Are you able to let me know how to fix the recipe for the productivity 4

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

grifter1 wrote:
grifter1 wrote:Just wanted to let you know the mark 4 productivity module needs the effectivity 3 as a ingredient
Grate set of mods by the way i have played with this pack from my first game so your mods are the base game from my point of vue keep up the good work

Glad you uped the power of solar when you dropped the range of the wifi just ubout lost my base with over haff my solar going offline o and haff my acumalators just lucky my base was powered by them to so the power usages doped that the guns stayed live
Are you able to let me know how to fix the recipe for the productivity 4
It is fix in next release

BigD145
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BigD145 »

Module still shows as Vehicle in the mods menu of the game. info.json needs to be updated.

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

BigD145 wrote:Module still shows as Vehicle in the mods menu of the game. info.json needs to be updated.

woops, sorry, i will fix it in next release ^^

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

i came across an issue last night where after adding 5dim mods to my game the farl loco graphics freak out and dont line up with the tracks even as a ghost just hovering over the tracks to place it. i also have dytech and bobs mods installed your trains and theirs are all fine. i disabled both dytech and bobs mods and just had farl and 5dim and still had the same issue. i post a report in the farl bug section and was suggested to also post over here to
Attachments
trains3.jpg
trains3.jpg (49.48 KiB) Viewed 7427 times
trains2.jpg
trains2.jpg (51.83 KiB) Viewed 7427 times
trains.jpg
trains.jpg (209.72 KiB) Viewed 7427 times
farl broke.jpg
farl broke.jpg (170.79 KiB) Viewed 7427 times

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

kingarthur wrote:i came across an issue last night where after adding 5dim mods to my game the farl loco graphics freak out and dont line up with the tracks even as a ghost just hovering over the tracks to place it. i also have dytech and bobs mods installed your trains and theirs are all fine. i disabled both dytech and bobs mods and just had farl and 5dim and still had the same issue. i post a report in the farl bug section and was suggested to also post over here to
Wow, what version you use?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

im using the 5dim 1.0.0 mods and farl 0.4.1. farl did have an new version release that says it fixed the issue but i havnt had time to check it yet

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

kingarthur wrote:im using the 5dim 1.0.0 mods and farl 0.4.1. farl did have an new version release that says it fixed the issue but i havnt had time to check it yet
Tell me when you test it ^^

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

just checked it will the latest farl and 5dim mods and everything seems to be working. no glitches showed up at all even with cargo wagons attached and layed track with farl.

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

kingarthur wrote:just checked it will the latest farl and 5dim mods and everything seems to be working. no glitches showed up at all even with cargo wagons attached and layed track with farl.
Thanks you ^^

BigD145
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BigD145 »

Version 2.0
Error item with name 'tin-ore' does not exist.

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

BigD145 wrote:Version 2.0
You need download bobores for it or disable dimoresenable in config from core module

BigD145
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BigD145 »

McGuten wrote:
You need download bobores for it or disable dimoresenable in config from core module
Ah, it's a dependency issue. Okay.

edit: turned that off and now I get a train issue. Image attached. I'm in 0.12.8 and do use FARL 0.4.2
Attachments
5dimtrainerror.jpg
5dimtrainerror.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 7380 times

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

BigD145 wrote:
McGuten wrote:
Ah, it's a dependency issue. Okay.

edit: turned that off and now I get a train issue. Image attached. I'm in 0.12.8 and do use FARL 0.4.2
Im sorry, it is my fault, just redownload the module trains and resources (if you have both)

BigD145
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BigD145 »

Much better. Now it loads and works. Thanks.

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

BigD145 wrote:Much better. Now it loads and works. Thanks.
Thanks you for confirm ^^

JohnnyBandit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JohnnyBandit »

Problem with your website, when on http://5dimmod.com/5dimmod.php and and you click on the picture for the Modules module, it tries to direct to mod-modules.php which doesnt exist, instead of mod-module.php

McGuten
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by McGuten »

JohnnyBandit wrote:Problem with your website, when on http://5dimmod.com/5dimmod.php and and you click on the picture for the Modules module, it tries to direct to mod-modules.php which doesnt exist, instead of mod-module.php
Thanks you for report, now works fine ^^

MrDrummer
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MrDrummer »

So it seems that there are a couple of issues with the trains mod... For one all of the carriages have 2 rows instead of three (not really a bug but seems unbalanced), but most importantly, how are you meant to request items in the requester chest? Doe they all only work outside of the main network? if so that sucks because i want a way to request items from my main network to make building defences/outposts a hell of a lot easier :)

The requester chest does not even have a place to filter what you are requesting.

Return to “5dim's mod”