Space Exploration Archeology / mysterious buildings/ pyramids

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
valsimdim
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Space Exploration Archeology / mysterious buildings/ pyramids

Post by valsimdim »

I need a little hint. I see in YouTube videos of walkthroughs some pyramids on planets and some ancient alien technologies but I don't see any of those in my game. I'm playing Factorio + SE and a bunch of other mods and I'm between DSS3 and DSS4, late game I guess. Are this buildings part of another mod or I have to enable something? Initially I thought they will be unlocked in the research tree, but I've almost research everything and I don't see them. Please help! I have everything updated to latest.

valsimdim
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Space Exploration Archeology / mysterious buildings/ pyramids

Post by valsimdim »

No one reading this forum? I thought it's an easy question....

1WheelDude
Inserter
Inserter

Post by 1WheelDude »

valsimdim wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:59 am
No one reading this forum? I thought it's an easy question....
This forum is pretty slow. Honestly, you'll get more interaction on Discord, either Factorio discord or Earendel's discord (mod author for Space Exploration).

Check your engineers journal, its referenced in there. geometric buildings or something like that. Once you enter one, you'll get more information I believe. I'm surprised you got to DSS3 without having entered one yet, there should be one in your star system.

valsimdim
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by valsimdim »

Thanks for the hint! It helped! Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to the Journal. Managed to find one on local planet, entered it, then there was a new entry in the journal where I had to click an icon and after that the pyramids appeared....

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”