What mods would work best in a "Skyblock" setting?

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
ivan0x32
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

What mods would work best in a "Skyblock" setting?

Post by ivan0x32 »

I'm looking for mods to pair with Black Market 2 or Equivalent Exchange. I'm a big fan of skyblock modpacks in Minecraft (especially early-ProjectE-based), so trying to replicate at least part of this experience in Factorio.

There's obviously Seablock, but to my taste its way too slow and way too grindy/complex. I also tried it with with Black Market 2 but don't it works that well and might be even kinda bugged (having some issues getting wood for chests, I might be just missing something there though).

I've been thinking that maybe Space Exploration could also work, but not sure how far away the "infinite" resources are.

I'm also looking for more mods that fill the ProjectE gap, so far I only found Black Market 2 and Equivalent Exchange, but wondering if there are actually better mods? Ultimately all I want is easily obtainable raw resources with no need to move the mining patches etc.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: What mods would work best in a "Skyblock" setting?

Post by Xorimuth »

Spaceblock and Seatorio are also mods in this theme.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”